Saturday, November 8, 2008

My top ten drinks



Ok, for you Starbucks fans out there here is a list (that I will update reguarly) of my current top ten favs at work :) no particular order




1. iced venti nonfat 7 pump chai
2. venti iced passion tea with apple juice and 7 pumps melon syrup
3. white mocha
4. green tea latte made with soy milk
5. salted caramel signature hot chocolate with espresso shots
6. eggnog chai with no water
7. iced green tea with 8 pumps classic syrup
8. peppermint white mocha with peppermint whipped cream
9. chai cream frappucino
10. banana orange vivanno with matcha

3 comments:

The Clark Clan! said...

yummy. I want to try #8!!!!!!

Hadley Family said...

My favorite hands down is the blended strawberry lemonade.......YUM! Wish my Starbucks was still open, or that I had the delivery service my sister has. :)

Nutmeg said...

ok, I know this an old post, but i am a Starbucks fanatic! Tell me, can you get all these flavors all year long? I'd love to see an updated on this! I'll have to share this w/ my other Starbucks friends.! lol
Amy